- Course- Main Dish
- Cook time– 1 Hour
- Servings- 5 People
- Preparation Time– 30 minutes
The delicious dish drumstick biryani with fluffy rice and chicken drumsticks honors the tastes and aromas of Asian cuisine. South Asian spices, basmati rice, marinated chicken drumsticks, and a sealed pot make this Chicken Biryani. So don’t forget to sprinkle our favorite ghee and saffron water at the end to add richness and areas of vivid yellow color.
Chicken Drumstick Biryani recipes take roughly 30 minutes to prepare and serve about 2-4 people. To create a perfect dish, accept all of the chef’s advice.
- Garlic, 10 grams (grated)
- 1 gram of ginger (grated)
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- Chili Powder, 1/2 tbsp
- basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 1-tablespoon garam masala
- To taste, 1/2 tsp. the ground cinnamon, salt
- Cooking 1 kilogram of chicken drumsticks a Rice
- 6 cups water
- 5 cardamom pods,
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
For a serving of Basmati rice
- Sweetened Onions
- 2 tablespoons ghee, 2 entire onions (sliced)
Chicken Drumstick Biryani
- 12 teaspoon saffron
- Warm Milk Coriander, 4 tablespoons (for garnish)
- Oil, garlic, ginger, mint, coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala, and salt should all be added to a large basin to marinate the chicken. Now it is the tim to marinate the chicken for an hour.
- Heat the ghee in a large bottom saucepan and sauté the onions until they are nicely caramelized. After finishing, put them away.
- After properly washing the rice, put it in a pot with water, salt, cumin, cardamom, and bay leaf, and bring it to a boil. Boil the rice for about 7 minutes, and then drain it and reserve 1 cup of water for further use.
- Fry the marinated chicken in a bit of oil in a big bottom pot till golden brown. When finished, put it aside.
- Warm up some milk, add some saffron, and let the saffron release its flavor. Rice and saffron are combined slowly.
- Layer the biryani ingredients in a big bottom pot. Chicken should be placed on top of the rice, followed by caramelized onions. With the remaining rice on top, cover the biryani with water from the reserved cup.
- For about 20 minutes, simmer the saucepan on the stovetop over medium heat with a lid on.
- Turn off the heat after 20 minutes and give the pot some time to cool.
- With raita and salad, combine the biryani and garnish with fresh coriander and caramelized onions.
Topped by spicy raita
Hope this delicious recipe will help to do bang in your kitchen. Stay connected with Foodyhive to get these kinds of interesting & unique recipes through our blogs. Read our recently published blog by clicking here. You can let us know what recipe you want in our blogs. We will be glad to publish that in Foodyhive. Thanks to read our recipe.